Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kangana Ranaut likes to do serious role


When she entered the film industry, we thought that Kangana Ranaut was too serious for her boots. With her screen past, she seemed fit only for ‘crack’ roles.

Well, this girl is now trying to make you crack up. The actor is now trying her hand at comedy.

Kangana

“I prefer comedy to serious cinema. It’s the one genre that Indians absolutely love,” she says.

Gearing up for another laugh riot, she talks about everything that makes her laugh out loud:
“I love to laugh.

Even if I’m having a bad day, I’ll make sure that I end it on a happy note by hanging out with friends who can make me laugh. I can relate to funny situations. One film that I am never tired of watching is Jane Bhi Do Yaaron.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "Kangana Ranaut likes to do serious role"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Blog