Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am single and not dating anybody right now: Preity Zinta


Not many will argue against the suggestion that Kings XI Punjab were among the most colourful and controversial sides in the Indian Premier League (IPL).

From off-the-field controversies to rumours of player revolts and even link-ups involving team owner Preity Zinta with various cricketers, the team saw it all.

preity-zinta

Preity, who sat through the first few seasons with a silently suffering smile, must have been surprised to find herself linked up with Australian pacer Brett Lee who isn’t even with the team anymore.

Categorically denying these rumours, Preity says, “I am single and not dating anybody right now. I have dated men in the past but they were nothing serious.

Right now, I want to make it clear once and for all that I am not dating Brett Lee.”

What fuelled the rumours was a cosy dinner the two were said to have shared. Clearing the air about this dinner, Preity says there was another friend who was also present. “I was at Olive with a friend and halfway through, Brett joined us.

Everybody speculated that I’m dating him and said that I went out through the back door. What I don’t get is how could anybody just speculate. I have said before that I won’t date actors.

Likewise, I also won’t date men I work with. Most of the actors’ wives like me because of this, but I get very upset when I get linked,” Preity says.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "I am single and not dating anybody right now: Preity Zinta"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Blog