Friday, June 10, 2011

I’ve always been active and sporty, with a high metabolism rate :Anushka Sharma


Anushka Sharma goes to gym regularly because she has to get a size zero to flaunt her bikini in “Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl”. But the question is that the actress is already so slim then why does she have to gym? Anushka says, “I’ve always been active and sporty, with a high metabolism rate. Earlier my visits to the gym were sporadic.

Now, I’m more regular. My character in “Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl” demands a good physique and trendy styling,” says Anushka adding quickly, “I tend to lose weight if I’m not working out; if I lose any more weight I’d be anorexic.”

Anuskha1

In the movie “Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl”, she has been conned by Ranveer Singh and when she was asked if in real life someone has conned her, the actress replied, “Never! No guy can ever con me; I can never be a victim!”

It seems that Anushka rides away all the boys who try to con her. Well done Anushka, good going.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "I’ve always been active and sporty, with a high metabolism rate :Anushka Sharma"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Blog