Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am different from ordinary people:Shefali Shah


Actress Shefali Shah says that he can play any role even for men too. Theater, television and several films Shefali Has the recent "Love as something" had come to the discussion.

In an interview, "I am different from ordinary people. I am that which I have the same roles.

Shefali Shah

As some Love "to resume film career for me is like. I ’Rangeela’ stepped into Bollywood with the small role. Then I ’Satya’, ’Monsoon Aeiding’, ’15 Park Avenue ’and’ Gandhi, My Father met my acting like the movies did not want to be fuckin I came into acting.


I was introduced to acting at the age of ten. I played token based on the child in a play. At that time did not think that I bangs actress one day.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "I am different from ordinary people:Shefali Shah"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Blog