Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bipasha Basu completes ten years in Bollywood



Bipasha Basu in the film industry for ten years are completed. Video album Entry Lanevali films Bipasha Basu has recently completed its ten years.

Secrets of the film had started. Initially, he worked in films like Jism. In short, he has worked in many comedy and romantic films.

BipashaBasu

Basu about his fitness and dancing style has always earned popularity. Bollywood sexy actress is also their number.

Bipasha has also worked in films as well as several Bangla. Initially, when Bipasha was struggling so he lived in Mumbai, Kalina Santa Cruz area. Then slowly he made his own for the stage.

On completion of his ten years Bipasha says she did not know and they do ten years for all. I have tried to improve myself all the time, these ten years I have worked as much. I am happy with him.

Each year is very good. Viewers have liked my films. I think the people rule me, body, Dhoom 3, will always remember the moment and corporate films.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "Bipasha Basu completes ten years in Bollywood"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Blog