Thursday, June 2, 2011

Asin wants to be part of the race in Bollywood


Salman Khan with his upcoming film "Ready" are very excited about the actress Asin But even if he’s number one Bollywood actresses are not in the race.

Asin says she wants to be part of the race in Bollywood is the place where they are satisfied with it. Asin also told that as an actress I’m not insecure.


asin

By films made in the eyes of many people is not my preference to stay. The distance between Ghazni and is definitely ready. I am working on my place. I want to be part of the race.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "Asin wants to be part of the race in Bollywood"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Blog