Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I miss my brother Harsh terribly: Sonam Kapoor


sonam-kapoor1

Contrary to her glamorous image, actress Sonam Kapoor claims she’s quite a geek and is addicted to her gaming console.

She feels her brother Harsh, who is studying abroad, is the only one who really understands her need.


“I miss my brother Harsh terribly. He is the one person who understands my spaciness and geekiness and my need to play with my X-box,” Sonam posted on micro blogging site Twitter.

When she is not gaming, Sonam likes spending time reading books

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "I miss my brother Harsh terribly: Sonam Kapoor"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Blog